- DB connections manager
- Query builder
DBX is designed in a decoupled way to embed only the necessary features (multi-connections manager, query builder, query executor and ORM).
- Fork it (<https://github.com/Nicolab/crystal-dbx/fork>).
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- See Development.
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create a new Pull Request.
- You only need Git, Docker and Docker-compose installed on your machine.
- Clone this repo and run
- Run first
- 1. then enter to container
docker-compose exec test_pg bash(or
- 2. into the container
- Check the project before committing or pushing, from the host:
It's just Docker and docker-compose, you can directly type all the commands Docker and docker-compose.
# Start the dev stack docker-compose up
# enter in the test_pg container docker-compose exec test_pg bash # then in the test_pg container crystal run ./src/app.cr # or with a recipe (helper) just dev-spec # <= auto reload when the code change # recipe list just --list
docker-compose run --rm test_pg crystal spec
docker-compose run --rm test_pg just dev-spec
- when you are done:
docker-compose down --remove-orphans
MIT (c) 2020, Nicolas Talle.